Larger projects involving heavier-bodied coatings require the 5-stage power and long-term dependability of the Capspray 105, a solid – but remarkably lightweight – workhorse HVLP sprayer capable of atomizing thick latex or solvent-based paints, enamels or varnishes with little or no thinning. This is the sprayer professionals use when projects expand or workshops fill with cabinets and furniture.
Five Stage turbine capable of atomizing thick latex or solvent-based paints, enamels or varnishes with little or no thinning.
- High transfer efficiency ranges up to 90%
- High-performance automotive type air filter delivers clean atomizing air and a consistent fan pattern
- Pre-filter on both atomizing air and cooling air sides
- Onboard toolbox for needles, nozzles, air caps and nozzle wrench
- Built-in gun & cup holder for added storage and portability
- Dirty filter warning light extend the life of your turbine and maintain maximum performance with clean filters
- Sound reduction technology lowers the decibel level on the jobsite
|AIR PRESSURE||10.5 PSI|
|PROJECTOR SET||#3 and #4|
|HOSE LENGTH||30' with 5' Whip|
|ITEMS INCLUDED||30' Air Hose, 5' Whip Hose, #3 & #4 Pro Sets and the Maxum II or Maxum Elite Gun|